1. Hypothermia:- Ek Aisi condition Jab body ka temperature normal se kam hone lagta hai. 35 degree celsius se kam ho jata hai.
Shivering is likely the first thing you’ll notice as the temperature starts to drop because it’s your body’s automatic defense against cold temperature — an attempt to warm itself.
Signs and symptoms of hypothermia include:
- Slurred speech or mumbling
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Weak pulse
- Clumsiness or lack of coordination
- Drowsiness or very low energy
- Confusion or memory loss
- Loss of consciousness
- Bright red, cold skin (in infants)
2. What is Thelisemia :- decreasing of Hemoglobin in the blood.
3. What is Tinnitus:– perception of noise or ringing in the ears.
We loosing the ability of listening.